Tuesday 24 February 2015

Not Giving Up

From experience no matter how far you are into something could be exercise, a diet routine, saving money – anything really. It’s easy to give up, at any point right at the beginning or right into the thick of it and one of these things could be life.

Now this isn't necessarily giving up on living, but giving up on trying, which throughout parts of my teenager years I have felt, teenage relationships which make you feel as if your life is over when your first love dumps you – well it isn't, far from it...just feels like it.
But there may be people you may be friends with or know who end up wanting to give up on life and if you’re friends with them it could hit you badly, people who suffer from that kind of depression isn't something you can just chat to them make them feel better and everything will be okay, it’s to the point where they need professional help and the full support of family and friends. To me trying to help someone going through this when you’re not a professional or have any kind of experience is like being in an unbreakable glass box – there mind is the form of them just sitting there side on unaware of your presence and I see myself screaming at the top of my lungs, pounding away at the glass hitting again and again with an incredible amount of urgency trying to break through and just not being able to help them fully. It was at this point it made me realise that I can be there for them but for them to get truly through this, it had to be of their own choosing, it’s not as simple as giving a motivational speech and then everything is fine, it’s being patient and having the perseverance to get better. This friend, I hope they get better I truly do I want the best for them and want them to live a full life, happy.

Furthermore as previously said, giving up isn’t just about giving up on living, it can be not being motivated to get up early, not wanting to face people at school who give you harassment which could lead to depression big or small, but no matter happens there are people who care, never once think there are people who don’t care or don’t know what you’re going through as you may find if you talk to a friend or family member they may know exactly how you feel, again from previous experience talk to people never let these feelings of self-doubt take over your life – talk to someone, take that weight of your shoulders, don’t let it lead to something more than it is. Never wake up feeling like you’re not good enough, never let people think that you’re good enough. The moment you let people make you feel that way it just sets in your mind that you aren't. Throughout life people will doubt you and not believe in you but if you believe and put the hard work in, you can get up in the morning for that run or aim for that dream job. One piece of advice though this doesn't necessarily count for partners sometimes people aren't interested no matter how nice and caring you are, there’s time where you may have to move on as they may give you a restraining order, ask my soon to be wife Jennifer Lawrence. All jokes aside life is never a straight smooth road, it’s filled with bumps big and small (wow I feel so cheesy for using this as an example, I think it’s a metaphor not sure It’s 1am and my mind is not functioning to its maximum). Just to point out, I am no expert just advice and sharing from experience, my word is not the word of God, not that I believe in God but you get my meaning – hopefully.

Liam
#Tiffanipatemanlovesme


No comments:

Post a Comment